Bookings are now open for the Hamlin Ethiopian Adventure in November 2024. Our March trip sold out quickly so be sure to secure your spot for this incredible trip of a lifetime!
Over 12 days, supporters have the opportunity to see the work of Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia first-hand and explore the highlights of southern Ethiopia.
Itinerary at a glance
- Witness traditional lifestyles of tribal groups in the Omo Valley
- Immerse yourself in markets and meeting place of the ancient Mursi and Karo tribes
- Spectacular Rift Valley scenery
- Insider’s tour of Hamlin’s Addis Ababa Fistula Hospital
- Visit Hamlin’s regional fistula hospital and midwifery clinic in Yirgalem
- Visit the twin lakes of Abiata and Shalla, famous for flamingos and great white pelicans
- Take part in the 10km Great Ethiopian International Run (or walk!)
Places are limited. For more information or to book, click here.